Mutt Hellion Leather Jacket
Leather jackets and motorcycles are a pairing forged in the fires of hell; you simply can't have one without the other, so it only makes sense for us to create one with a signature Mutt spin.
The Mutt Hellion Leather Jacket (codename MMCJ-2 in Japan) is an asymmetric fastening jacket based on a 1970s style featuring a short stand collar plus diamond stitch panels on the shoulders and elbows. Complete with buckle adjusters to help create that authentic silhouette, there's exceptional detail tied into this jacket.
When open, the jacket features a double-breast with poppers to keep your collars in place. It becomes a perfect moto racer style when closed with the full front zipper. Finished off with two zip closure front pockets with ball and chain pullers for good measure.
Vintage details such as the elbow pads with intricate double-stitching, the pocket positioning and the collar style ensure a sophisticated style rooted in biker heritage is achieved.
- Made from 1.1mm black leather
- Small breast patch with Mutt Motorcycles branding
- Stand collar
- Double-breasted front with poppers or full zip closure to hide
- British-made, adjustable waist belt and buckle
- Diamond stitched shoulder detailing
- Inner embossed Mutt Motorcycles branding
- Lined with wine red, high-quality lining
- Inner pocket with Waldes flat zipper in nickel
- Japanese-made WALDES flat zippers in nickel on front and sleeves
- Japanese-made WALDES ball zippers in nickel on pockets
- Umbrella shaped back yoke
- Limited edition, small-batch, one-shot production
We offer free, standard 48-hour weekday delivery for mainland UK apparel orders over £50.
Orders under £50 will be charged a flat rate of £6.50
Orders placed after 2 pm will be shipped the next day (working days are Monday - Friday.)
Orders made after 2 pm on Friday will be shipped the following Monday.
For more information and details on returns, please see our Shipping Information.