Gringo Helmet - Matt Chocolate
Here we have a Gringo helmet in flat chocolate, features include a seamless moulded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a hand-stitched comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction.
Giving the original helmets from the 1970s a whole new twist, this much anticipated, under-styled Gringo DOT approved helmet ditches vents to create a stripped-down aesthetic. ÊFive snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield (which we also stock in various colours):
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards. (Helmet has not been submitted for European ECE Safety Rating)
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Rubber edging on shell and eye port
Important: This helmet has been submitted to and passed USA DOT Safety Standards. It has not been submitted for ECE European safety testing and as such is purchased/used at purchasers/riders own risk or for display/off-road use.
We only hold a small number of these in stock but can order and usually get in within 1 week, we have display models in store for you to try. For health and safety reasons we are unable to accept returns for helmets, so please use the Biltwell Helmet Size Guide before placing your order.