As the Mutt family continues to grow globally, we are looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive to help us manage marketing activity for our digital channels.
As Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive at Mutt Motorcycles, you will work as part of the Marketing & Creative team to develop, create, execute and monitor marketing campaigns and day-to-day content/digital advertising across all of our digital channels.
Our Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive key responsibilities are:
- To work as part of the Mutt team to identify opportunities and develop engaging, creative content ideas for digital marketing campaigns and day-to-day activity
- To work as part of the Marketing & Creative Team to plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email and social media campaigns/marketing activity
- To work as part of the Marketing & Creative Team to assist with website content, product updates and development
- To oversee all company social media account management, and design, build and maintain our social media presence
- To identify and implement new and creative digital marketing growth strategies
- To identify trends and relevant insights and optimise activity for effective performance
- To measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against relevant goals
- To audit and analyse social media presence and campaigns to ensure effective ROI and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement
- To coordinate social media messaging across platforms, ensuring a coherent ‘one voice’ approach
- To work collaboratively with other colleagues to communicate product launches, promotions and brand activity
- Collaborate as part of the Marketing & Creative Team to create stunning landing pages and optimise our customer experience
- To identify and collaborate with agencies and partners where needed, including creatives and copywriters
- To evaluate emerging technologies, providing the lead on adoption where appropriate
- To monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- To actively review and engage with customer feedback via social media channels and follow up on action needed with Mutt team members.
As Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Proven experience of working in social media/digital marketing, preferably with lifestyle brands
- Demonstrable skills and experience in developing, leading and managing SEO/SEM, web, email, social media and digital advertising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of setting up and optimising PPC campaigns
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience of working with all major social media
- platforms to deliver marketing campaigns and day-to-day activity
- Knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS, JS) technologies and constraints
- Proven experience of creating and developing copy for digital marketing campaigns and social media activity
- Solid knowledge and experience of using web and marketing analytics tools/Google Analytics
- A proven ability to analyse trends and insight information to optimise digital marketing output
- Experience in identifying target audiences, and developing highly creative campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
As Social Media/Digital Marketing Executive, you will need these general skills:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, particularly concerning communicating ideas and reporting insights
- An ability to produce high-quality work, accurately to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- rofessionalism and accountability
- Self-motivation, determination and resilience
- An ability to work with external partners and team members effectively on projects and day-to-day
- Commercial awareness, particularly related to ROI and management of marketing campaigns
- Experience of using Microsoft Office & Google Suite tools/software
A degree or degree equivalent in Marketing or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
As a team member at Mutt Motorcycles, the behaviours we expect are:
- That you will be open to change, and take responsibility for your skills
- That you will work with passion and purpose to achieve the Mutt vision and drive performance
- That you will be a good leader, take accountability and ownership of your actions, and act with integrity
- That you will support the Mutt team, be flexible and resilient and treat others with honesty and respect
- That you will aim for high performance and stretch yourself
- That you will work to spot new ideas and innovate
- That you will use common sense to do the right thing
- That you will consider and understand your impact on others
- That you will do what you say you will do
- That you will work in collaboration with the Mutt team
This role may involve some travel, including overnight stays. As such, it is desirable that you can travel as needed.
Mutt Motorcycle is a growing, entrepreneurial business, with a tight-knit team ethos. Anybody who joins the team at Mutt may be expected to step outside of their regular work/duties to help with other tasks where needed.
Based at our Birmingham HQ, with some travel required.
CLOSING DATE: 19/07/2020