As the Front of House/Retail Assistant at Mutt Motorcycles you will be responsible for supporting customers who visit or contact our in-house store and reception, providing service to store customers, helping the team with ecommerce orders and performing associated administrative duties.
Our Front of House/Retail Assistant key responsibilities are:
- Running our in-house reception, greeting store customers and other visitors
- Dealing with customer enquiries made in person, by phone, or by email and directing any queries or information accordingly
- Signing and logging parcels and deliveries, and supporting the team to organise post and parcels to be sent out
- Booking in test rides for customers
- Working with our Workshop Team to schedule and book in customer service and repairs
- Serving and advising customers, and taking payments in our in-house store
- Assisting with merchandising and stock take for our in-house store
- Capturing, fulfilling and ecommerce orders
- Supporting with customer bike enquiries and orders
- Ensuring that all front of house, store and visitor areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring that store bikes are kept clean and tidy.
As Front of House/Retail Assistant, you will need:
- Experience of dealing with people in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience of working in a retail role is desirable
- A strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Professionalism and accountability
- Self-motivation, determination, adaptability and resilience
- An ability to work collaboratively with customers and team members
- Experience of using Microsoft Office & Google Suite tools/software
- To be an enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to learn, and is prepared to work on their own initiative.
Educated to A-level or equivalent, or with relevant work experience.
Mutt Motorcycles are on a path of fast, global growth. We have a small yet exceptionally dedicated team who work hard to support each other to achieve the Mutt mission.
As a team member at Mutt Motorcycles, the behaviours we expect are:
- That you will be open to change and take responsibility for your skills
- That you will work with passion and purpose to achieve the Mutt vision and drive performance
- That you will be a good leader, take accountability and ownership of your actions, and act with integrity
- That you will support the Mutt team, be flexible and resilient and treat others with honesty and respect
- That you will aim for high performance and stretch yourself
- That you will work to spot new ideas and innovate
- That you will use common sense to do the right thing
- That you will consider and understand your impact on others
- That you will do what you say you will do
- That you will work in collaboration with the Mutt team
Mutt Motorcycle is a growing, entrepreneurial business, with a tight-knit team ethos. As such, we may expect Mutt team members to step outside of their regular work/duties to help with other tasks where needed.
Based at our Birmingham HQ.
Download Job Description