Merlin Victory riding shirt
One hundred percent ride ready, the Merlin Victory is an American Worker style jacket with a British twist. The outer layer of this lightweight outerwear is crafted using super soft Halley Stevensons 10oz cotton which not only achieves that rugged, casual look but is practical too thanks to its water repellent qualities.
Beneath the outer layer you will find the key impact areas around the elbows, shoulders and back are reinforced with 220g DuPont Kevlar in order to achieve the level of abrasion resistance needed to withstand a slide should your journey be interrupted by an unfortunate off. On top of this, Merlin have included SW CE Level 2 Armour which is pre-fitted to the shoulders and elbows to safeguard against impact, however this is removable should you want to throw on the jacket casually or need to wash it after a long day's riding. A back pocket is also in place ready to receive the optional CE rated back armour should you feel the need to upgrade the protection on offer. The entire garment is CE Level A approved to the new standard.
- American worker style jacket but with a more British cut
- Halley Stevensons 10oz soft cotton outer with a water repellent treatment
- DuPont Kevlar 220g reinforced impact areas around the shoulders, elbows and back.
- Removable SW Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows
- Back pocket prepared for optional CE rated armour
- Silver micro snap studs plus silver central YKK zipper with wind flap and snap down collar
- YKK zippers used throughout
- Tartan lining throughout the inside of the jacket
- Two lower pockets with side entry hand warmer pockets, two chest pockets and 6 internal pockets
- Hem and cuff adjustment
- Short YKK jacket to jean connecting zipper
- CE Level A approved garment