As Motorcycle & Retail Sales Executive you will be responsible for everything related to bike and product sales, from following up leads and enquiries, advising and supporting customers, completing sales, and organising aftersales support.
Our Motorcycle & Retail Sales Executive key responsibilities are to:
- Work as part of our store team to create a welcoming atmosphere and provide excellent customer experience
- Ensure our bikes are displayed to maximise customer experience and sales opportunities
- Deal with customer bike enquiries and orders, both in-store and out-of-store
- Pro-actively generate and follow up multi-channel sales leads and order enquiries to ensure sales targets are met
- Work as part of our store team to manage our test ride diary, working with our workshop team to ensure that text ride bikes are available and maintained
- Maintain excellent and detailed product knowledge of our motorcycles and products
- Work with our Admin and Workshop Teams to schedule and book in bike builds and deliveries for new orders
- Work as part of our store team to ensure the store merchandising maximises sales potential, is innovative, and regularly reviewed and updated
- Work as part of our store team to deal with other customer enquiries made in person, by phone, or by email and directing any queries or information accordingly
- Work as part of our store team to deal with serving and advising customers, and taking payments in our in-house store where required
- Work as part of our store team to ensure all front of house, store and visitor areas are kept clean and tidy.
As our Motorcycle & Retail Sales Executive, you will need:
- A proven track record in target driven retail sales preferably in the motorcycle industry
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
- The ability to close a sale
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Professionalism and accountability
- Self-motivation, determination, adaptability and resilience
- An ability to work collaboratively with customers and team members
- Experience of using Microsoft Office & Google Suite tools/software
- To be an enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to learn and is prepared to work on their own initiative.
Educated to A-level or equivalent, with relevant work experience.
Mutt Motorcycles are on a path of fast, global growth. We have a small yet exceptionally dedicated team who work hard to support each other to achieve the Mutt mission.
As a team member at Mutt Motorcycles, the behaviours we expect are:
- That you will be open to change and take responsibility for your skills
- That you will work with passion and purpose to achieve the Mutt vision and drive performance
- That you will be a good leader, take accountability and ownership of your actions, and act with integrity
- That you will support the Mutt team, be flexible and resilient and treat others with honesty and respect
- That you will aim for high performance and stretch yourself
- That you will work to spot new ideas and innovate
- That you will use common sense to do the right thing
- That you will consider and understand your impact on others
- That you will do what you say you will do
- That you will work in collaboration with the Mutt team
Mutt Motorcycle is a growing, entrepreneurial business, with a tight-knit team ethos. As such, we may expect Mutt team members to step outside of their regular work/duties to help with other tasks where needed.
Based at our Birmingham HQ.
Download Job Description