Dealer Sales & Support Executive
Interested in dealer sales and support at one of the UK's fastest growing motorcycle companies? As the Mutt family continues to grow globally, we are looking for a Dealer Sales & Support Executive to complete sales and provide support to our extensive UK dealer network
As a Dealer Sales & Support Executive you will be responsible for bike sales to our Dealer network, alongside growing our network and maintaining relationships with all of our dealers and business customers, supporting throughout the entire sales and after-sales process.
Our Dealer Sales & Support Executive key responsibilities are to:
- Pro-actively engage with existing and potential dealers to generate leads and complete sales
- Managing dealer relationships and communications, providing advice, support, and guidance to dealers
- Maintaining accurate and current information on dealers, sales, and related activities
- Ensure that sales targets are met
- Continuously identify potential sales opportunities and target prospective new dealers to grow our network and sales
- Provide effective onboarding and ongoing training to new and existing dealers
- Continuously ensure up-to-date product knowledge and understand the competitive environment
- Deal with dealer concerns and issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Work with the wider business to coordinate and monitor delivery of dealer sales
- Be the liaison between the wider business and the dealer network where required, taking ownership of communication and follow-up activities
As Dealer Sales & Support Executive, you will need:
- Extensive knowledge and considerable experience of automotive sales, preferably motorcycles, ideally with B2B sales experience
- A demonstrable proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- The ability to build and maintain relationships in a B2B sales environment
- Well-developed skills and experience in the use of spreadsheets and databases for storing and analysing data
- As this role will involve extensive travel, a valid driving licence and the ability to work remotely are essential.
As Dealer Sales & Support Executive, you will need these general skills:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- An ability to manage your own time and appropriately prioritise your tasks and workload
- An ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and resolve problems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professionalism and accountability
- Self-motivation, determination and resilience
- To be able to work as part of a close-knit, busy team
- To be a pro-active, enthusiastic and motivated team member
Educated to Degree level in sales & Marketing, Business or equivalent, or with equivalent industry experience.
Mutt Motorcycles are on a path of fast, global growth. We have a small yet exceptionally dedicated team who work hard to support each other to achieve the Mutt mission.
As a team member at Mutt Motorcycles, the behaviours we expect are:
- That you will be open to change and take responsibility for your skills
- That you will work with passion and purpose to achieve the Mutt vision and drive performance
- That you will be a good leader, take accountability and ownership of your actions, and act with integrity
- That you will support the Mutt team, be flexible and resilient and treat others with honesty and respect
- That you will aim for high performance and stretch yourself
- That you will work to spot new ideas and innovate
- That you will use common sense to do the right thing
- That you will consider and understand your impact on others
- That you will do what you say you will do
- That you will work in collaboration with the Mutt team
Mutt Motorcycle is a growing, entrepreneurial business, with a tight-knit team ethos. As such, we may expect Mutt team members to step outside of their regular work/duties to help with other tasks where needed. This role involves extensive travel within the UK. As such any candidate must have the ability to travel and be accepting of the requirement for overnight stays and some unsocial working hours.
Based at our Birmingham HQ, with extensive travel.