As the Creative Artworker at Mutt Motorcycles you will be responsible for completing design and artwork for digital and print media in line with brand guidelines, preparing files for production, and assisting the Marketing & Creative team in general.
Our Creative Artworker key responsibilities are to:
- Produce and deliver printed marketing materials in line with print production schedule and marketing briefs
- Work closely with the Creative and Marketing team ensuring work is completed to brand guidelines
- Prepare artwork for digital use or physical production in line with specific production requirements
- Recommend and develop digital production tools and technology as needed
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of artwork across multiple projects for multiple stakeholders
- Support the Creative and Marketing team in day-to-day creative tasks
- Support the Creative and Marketing team in production of documentation for apparel and product production
- Ensure creative consistency is adhered to from hand over of design all the way through to print
- Take ownership of your output work, and the ability to listen to and deal with feedback.
As our Creative Artworker, you will need:
- Solid art working experience and excellent print production knowledge
- Experience completing multi-channel design and artwork requirements across digital and printed media
- Experience of working within brand guidelines
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Professionalism and accountability
- Self-motivation, determination, adaptability, and resilience
- An ability to work collaboratively with customers and team members
- In-depth working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software, in particular but not limited to InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, with a pro-active approach to developing your skills and knowledge
- Experience of using Microsoft Office & Google Suite tools/software
- To be an enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to learn and is prepared to work on their own initiative.
Educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant field, with relevant work experience.
Mutt Motorcycles are on a path of fast, global growth. We have a small yet exceptionally dedicated team who work hard to support each other to achieve the Mutt mission.
As a team member at Mutt Motorcycles, the behaviours we expect are:
- That you will be open to change and take responsibility for your skills
- That you will work with passion and purpose to achieve the Mutt vision and drive performance
- That you will be a good leader, take accountability and ownership of your actions, and act with integrity
- That you will support the Mutt team, be flexible and resilient and treat others with honesty and respect
- That you will aim for high performance and stretch yourself
- That you will work to spot new ideas and innovate
- That you will use common sense to do the right thing
- That you will consider and understand your impact on others
- That you will do what you say you will do
- That you will work in collaboration with the Mutt team
Mutt Motorcycle is a growing, entrepreneurial business, with a tight-knit team ethos. As such, we may expect Mutt team members to step outside of their regular work/duties to help with other tasks where needed.
Based at our Birmingham HQ.
Download Job Description